We have moved!

This blog is no longer actively updated. You can now find us at http://poetscollective.org/everysonnet/.

Friday, November 15, 2013

La Germania

This form is another invented by Jose Rizal M. Reyes

rhyming pattern: abba acca cddc dd

format: English (quatrain, quatrain, quatrain, couplet)

Example Poem

Was I Judged?      (La Germania)

Accepting people as they are to me
has made my life a fun and fine affair.
I find surprises happen when you care.
An honest interest sets many free.

The dullest stranger has a history
that may astound, amaze, and entertain,
a history they're happy to explain,
to work through how today has come to be.

A page long post you sent with this refrain:
"Refrain from judging people sir; just wait,
and walk in shoes that led them to their fate."
That you would think I would not caused me pain.

I'm thankful that your post was boiler plate.
There's no room left within my heart for hate.

© Lawrencealot - November 15, 2013

Visual Template




No comments:

Post a Comment