We have moved!

This blog is no longer actively updated. You can now find us at http://poetscollective.org/everysonnet/.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Choi's Sonnet


Choi’s Sonnet – abab bbcc cdcd dd

Little Info available, if you have some, please let me know.

Example Poem:

Tell Me of Your Anger in Whispers (Choi's  Sonnet)

Should you be moved to speak in anger, dear,
I ask that first you test your words alone.
You'll want to be assured your meaning's clear.
If anger stems from blunder of my own
I'll not defend actions you don't condone.
If thoughtful I certainly will atone.
It's wise of you my dear, therefore, to wait,
re-think the message goal and contemplate
how goals are reached when embraced by your mate.
We want to solve a problem, not to fight.
With cause to pause and think, I shall relate.
Now here's the perfect way to do this right.
My love, use whispers closely late tonight.
I love you, dearly; I will make it right. 


Visual Template:




No comments:

Post a Comment